Early this morning I was listening to Daniel Hall talking about Amy Harrop’s new training called “Easy Printable Traffic” and decided to buy the program to help me get traffic to my planners web pages.
You do not need to be selling planners, journals or other “low content” books on Etsy to profit from this training, as it’s actually about driving traffic in a myriad of ways!
To sell ebooks and printable online ( journals, planners, coloring books, card decks, checklists, worksheets, workbooks, tutorials, puzzles, etc) you want traffic to your landing pages, right?
Amy’s training will show you how to drive massive traffic without using any paid advertising.
These visual traffic generators work for a wide variety of marketplaces, and you can use them to drive traffic to your Etsy, Amazon, blog, website, books, videos, low-content products, information products, and more.
~ Amy Harrop
Easy Printable Traffic as a complete solution to generate quality traffic to your offers!
You’ll be excited to discover how to generate easy repeat content sales for your products that required little-to-no writing and simply rinse and repeat on Etsy, Amazon, your own website, and more…
- How to optimize your listings
- How to choose keywords for your shop – a must for organic traffic.
- How to use Instagram to drive traffic to your printables, including the best way to use hashtags and how to incorporate marketing strategies into your Instagram stories.
- How to use Pinterest to promote your printables, including image optimization tips, templates, and more
- How to use Facebook to generate traffic, including how to create a Facebook page for your shop and where to find Facebook resources for printable sellers.
- How to use Twitter to sell your digital products, including hashtag tips and the importance of including a call to action in every Tweet.
- Information about Etsy’s new Offsite Ads and how to use them to your advantage.
By the time you finish the training, you’ll have all the information and resources you need to drive traffic to your print on demand products and therefore, increase your sales.
That’s the power of Amy Harrop’s Easy Printable Profits. Get started and reach out to a huge audience of interested and repeat buyers…over and over again. 🙂
If not now…when?
I’m here for you. Questions? Get in touch!
Janice Dugas | Socia Media Marketing Strategist
Disclosure: I bought Amy Harrop’s program and was so impressed by it, that I joined her affiliate program to share same with my community. Enjoy!