It is highly recommended to use social networks to improve SEO as it is a powerful approach into short-term strategy.
In fact, in today’s extremely socialized world Facebook and Twitter are just as vital for businesses as Google and Bing. Moreover, nowadays social media marketing and search engine optimization are often considered as a single whole.
Below are the above 6 tips to improve SEO with social networks
1. Driving more referral traffic: Great content -> Post on social media -> Referral traffic -> Organic search goes up =Better positions in SERP
2. Advanced visibility: Page on social media -> More points in SERP -> Better brand recognition =Enhanced visibility
3. More backlinks: Great content -> Post on social media -> Backlinks -> Improved authority =Better ranking
4. Better loyalty: Great post -> Loyal followers -> Comments and conversations = More loyalty
5. Higher conversion rates: Great post -> Users react -> Site visit = Conversion
6. User insights: Client’s posts -> Track mentions -> Participate in conversations = Relevant content
Hope you enjoyed this infographic. Now time to put everything into action!
Your Online Visibility Trusted Advisor
PS: Need help to get into action? My friend Dennis Becker has a system that’ll allow you to easily re-capture more hours in your day, more days in your week, and even more weeks in your year. As he says: this Action Enforcer software will skyrocket the amount of things you get done on a daily basis. Check it out right now!